How are you today? Today is Tuesday if you need to know 😂
It’s nearly summer so let’s talk about what you should have in your make up bag ..
SUMMER MAKEUP BAG ESSENTIALS:
1. Sunscreen my favourite is @renskincare Silicone-free mattifying face sunscreen with Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, blue light protection, non-nano technology, vegan
2. Mattifying/Foundation powder @lauramercier , Oil Free, demi-matte multi-tasker is the key to a healthy, no-makeup look. Lightweight formula helps control oil breakthrough and adds a soft hint of colour that evens and enhances skin without hiding it. in place of foundation for effortless sheer demi-matte coverage
3. Bronzer @nyxcosmetics Perfect for spring, summer and beyond – our Matte Bronzers have arrived! Achieve a natural and healthy looking complexion using any of the powder bronzers, available in five russet shades. Perfect for that desired honey glow all year long!
4. Mascara @lorealparis million dollar lash is my favourite because it never clumps or moves
5. Bright Lipstick / Lip stain
@superdrug brand B.Matte Liquid Lips are velvety and smooth, leaving an intense matte finish. The eight vibrant shades range from natural nudes to bold pinks and a classic red.
6. Cheeks! @danielsandlermakeup A superb, long-wearing, highly water-resistant, hydrating gel blush with a natural-looking, radiant finish. For cheeks and lips
After this lock down why not treat yourself for a one to one so we can get a perfect look for you and your life style.. @ All about you Make up Artist